Quark Software announced the newest release of Quark Publishing
Platform (QPP) NextGen, its cloud-based content automation platform that
simplifies the complexities associated with the entire enterprise content
lifecycle management process, from creation to consumption, in a fully
v3.3 includes new content workflow visualization capabilities that help content
teams understand the impact of change across content workflows. Additionally,
newly available self-service Microsoft Excel data integration options for
content authors reduces IT dependency and helps eliminate errors when creating
steadfast in our commitment to delivering new capabilities that address every
enterprise content complexity, and that includes advancing our investments in
AI to help content teams address specific content use case challenges,” said
Richard Worrell, Senior Product Manager, Enterprise at Quark. “The newest
release of QPP NextGen fuels content team collaboration and supports their
ability to visualize and control content workflows for optimal productivity and
NextGen v3.3, Quark has infused more features within Quarky AI – the company’s
enterprise AI copilot that works with customer’s own AI services and LLMs. It
delivers real-time visibility to address inefficiencies, ensure compliance when
working with sensitive information, and offers fast access to Microsoft Excel
data for content authors to analyze and organize large amounts of
componentized, reusable content quickly and efficiently.
and benefits available in the latest v3.3 release of QPP NextGen include:
- Visualization Workflows – Access to visual content fuels content team collaboration and makes it easier to identify and fix inefficiencies and undercover new opportunities for content process improvements.
- Access to Microsoft Excel Data – Benefit from a self-service approach to quickly access, filter and insert data from Microsoft Excel spreadsheets into content from within the authoring windows, eliminating errors associated with data-rich documentation creation.
- Improved Security Posture – Set security parameters to gain better control of document access rights and ensure compliance when working with sensitive information across content workflows.
- Improved Search and Discovery of Content – Subject-matter experts can create new metadata tags while authoring and managing the content, enhancing the search and findability capabilities within the CCMS.
- Prioritize Content Attributes – See the most important, validated metadata attributes for content components and documents fast via an intuitive user interface.
plays a direct role in business growth, enterprises are looking for ways to
modernize their content operations infrastructure, particularly with AI, to
support business objectives and customer needs. Quark is at the market
forefront by continually delivering new self-service tools that automate
processes to support content team collaboration, structured content authoring,
omnichannel publishing and if content delivered is achieving desired
Quark long ago saw the opportunity
enterprise content presents for organizations and the role it plays in
supporting business growth. The company took its 40+ years of content
complexity understanding and infused it into QPP NextGen, automating every complex
content management process so organizations so organizations can achieve their
most important objectives – from digital transformation and customer
satisfaction to regulatory compliance and revenue growth. Deep investments in
AI give enterprises the opportunity to automate key areas of the content
lifecycle journey with accuracy – creation, collaboration, assembly – with the
power to deliver personalized, compliance -controlled content and know how that
content is consumed.